About Sesi Technologies
Located in Kumasi, Ashanti Region, Ghana, Sesi Technologies is made up of young people from diverse fields, working together to fulfill our mission – to tackle poverty and hunger by empowering the African farmer with affordable technology to help them increase productivity and reduce losses.
We’re a team passionate about making agriculture in Africa more productive through the use of technology. We believe that such technology can be cheap and can be developed locally. Right from Kumasi, we develop hardware and software solutions for farmers and other related stakeholders in the agriculture value chain. Meet the team
We’re looking to recruit National Service Personnel for roles in Engineering (Software & Hardware), Agriculture, Marketing and Administration. We are especially looking for students from the following disciplines: Electrical, Computer, Mechanical and Agricultural Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Marketing and Agriculture.
Requirements and Preferred Skills
- Must live in Kumasi or must be willing to relocate to Kumasi
- Communication skills, good people skills, and great organizational skills.
- Be tech-savvy with demonstrated expertise in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access, and familiarity with accounting systems.
- Aptitude in decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Good remuneration
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to work in an exciting startup environment and contribute significantly to the growth of an innovative agritech startup.
- Access to professional career development resources.
Deadline for application is 31st July, 2019.
After completing your application please email your current NSS Appointment Letter to [email protected]